1) We suggest using either Chrome or Firefox and ensure you have the most up-to-date version. We do support other browsers that are the latest versions as well; however, Chrome and Firefox usually see the best results.
2) Please clear your Cookies and Cache. This often resolves this issue.
3) Certain browsers may require Adobe Flash to be installed/updated for videos to play.
4) Please try watching the video in an Incognito Window.
5) Remove any blocked adds option you may have added.
8) Internet speed requirements - we recommend 3Mb/s as the minimum supported speed. Our videos works best on 5Mb/s or higher.
If the issue persists or you need further assistance, please submit a ticket or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to solve the issue.
In order to help us investigate your case please include a screenshot of your speed test result (we recommend you take the test here https://fast.com/) with your email or ticket, as well as which browser you are using and what version you have installed. This helps our team test and narrow down the problem faster so we are better able to solve the issue.